MESH PACK GmbH
The following information provides you with a summary of our processing procedure concerning your personal data and of your rights according to data protection law.
The operators of this site take protection of your personal data very seriously. We manage your personal data confidentially and in accordance with legal requirements and this privacy statement.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who may I turn to?
The company data protection officer:
MESH PACK GmbH, reachable at the above address for the attention of Mr XY/Ms XY or under (email address).
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website:
Whenever you log in to our websites www.meshpack.com and http://shop.meshpack.com, the activated browsers at your terminal automatically send information to our website’s server. This data is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without your assistance, and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the calling computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the accessed file;
- website from where access took place (referrer URL);
- the browser in application and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- to guarantee a trouble-free website connection set-up;
- to guarantee convenient use of our website;
- to analyse the system’s security and stability; and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. In no case, we use the collected data to draw conclusions concerning your person.
Furthermore, whenever you visit our site we implement cookies and analytic services. Please find further explanations under points 4 and 5 of this privacy statement.
3. Information disclosure
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the following ones shall not take place.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties when:
- you have given us express consent to do this pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR;
- processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- in case transfer of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR; and
- this is permissible by law and necessary for the performance of a contract concerning you pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
In the cookie, the information filed depends on the specific terminal in use. This does not, however, mean that we acquire direct knowledge of your identity.
One purpose of the application of cookies is to make use of our service more pleasant for you. We therefore apply session cookies to determine whether you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
Furthermore, we also apply temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness. These are stored on your terminal for a set period of time. Whenever you revisit our site to take advantage of our services, the system will automatically recognise that you visited our site before, and be able to determine which inputs and settings you activated already so that you do not need to enter them again.
Another reason why we implement cookies is to gather and evaluate statistics on the use of our website in order to improve our service (see point 5). When you revisit our site, these cookies allow us to determine automatically whether you have already visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a set time.
The data processing by ways of cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and that of third parties pursuant to point (f) Article 6(1) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may however set your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you are informed whenever a new cookie is set. The only disadvantage of deactivating cookies is that you may not be able to use all features of our website.
5. Your rights
You have, with respect to us, the following rights regarding personal data relevant to you:
- according to Article 15 GDPR the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing personal data relevant to you. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to such, information as to its source where the data is not collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if necessary, meaningful information with regard to its particulars;
- according to Article 16 GDPR the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and stored by us or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- according to Article 17 GDPR the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you and stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise
or defence of legal claims;
- according to Article 18 GDPR the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is not contested by you, the processing is unlawful although you oppose the erasure and we no longer require the data, you however require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- according to Article 20 GDPR the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the right to transmit this data to another controller;
- according to Article 7(3) GDPR the right to withdraw your consent towards us at any time. The consequence of this withdrawal is that we may not in future continue to process the data on which this consent is based, and
- according to Article 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may to this aim consult the supervisory authority of your usual abode or place of work, or our headquarters.
6. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is processed pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR for the purposes of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR as long as reasons are given pertaining to your particular situation, or if the objection concerns direct advertising. In the latter case, you are entitled to a general right of objection which we shall implement without mention of a particular situation.
If you should wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to the following email address will suffice:
7. Data security
Whenever you log in to our site, we apply the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption your browser supports. As a rule, this consists of a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we fall back on 128-bit v3 technology. You can tell whether or not an individual page of our web presence is transferred encoded by the closed display of the key or key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we employ suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or intentional manipulation, part or total loss, destruction,
or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with the development of technology.
8. Updates and changes relating to this Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018.
Due to further development of our website and services connected with it, or because of new legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this privacy statement. You can access and print out the latest updated versions of our privacy statement under http://www.meshpack.com/en/privacy-statement.html.
OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
High, german brand quality. Indivisual solutions. On-site consultation.
- modern machines
- state of the art quality
- individual solutions
- wide product range
- personal consultation
D-38486 Klötze - OT Kusey